MTM is looking to add a few amazing people to our growing team! We are dedicated to creating a world in which students are free to pursue the life of their dreams free from financial barriers. Our team values innovation, adaptability and transparency as we navigate everyday tasks.
Check out the available positions below:
Join the Minorities to Majorities team as a Marketing Intern for the fall semester! We are seeking a creative, ambitious and impact focused marketing intern to join our growing team. In this position, you will play a key role in creating and managing new content to build brand recognition and focus on leveraging SEO/SEM to increase brand recognition.
The SEO/SEM focused marketing intern will play an essential role in developing a digital strategy geared toward successful search optimization. This role requires the ability to analyze, interpret, and develop a strategy based on SEO and SEM data for current and future campaigns and iterations.
This position unpaid internship, but you will have access to MTM’s resources, network, and have the opportunity to hone your marketing skills through spearheading projects. You will also be an integral part of our team and key to us achieving our mission of becoming the leading financial platform for under-represented students by helping us redefine the way students financially navigate higher education. Join our team! And help make a difference in the lives of students! The position is very flexible and all work can be completed remotely.
- Work on and complete marketing projects/tasks as assigned (this includes social media, writing and updating website content, increasing brand engagement, design, etc.)
- Collaborate with MTM team and brainstorm/implement strategies to fulfill company goals
- Edit existing content on the website to optimize for SEO and SEM
- Take initiative and take FREE courses about digital marketing, Google Analytics, and other FREE courses to supplement knowledge and put into practice with MTM
- Pursuing or acquired a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or a relevant major
- Understanding of social media & marketing strategies
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Experience with editing software, i.e. Canva, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, ect.
- Familiar with SEO, SEM, WordPress, and other CMS
- Flexible, but able to keep to deadlines (maximum 10 hour weekly commitment)
If interested in applying, please submit your resume and brief personal statement to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Stack Developer:
We are seeking a highly skilled computer programmer who will play a key role on our team. Our full stack developer must be comfortable with both front and back end programming and all stages of software development. You will be working with a small start up team as they launch their second generation web application. We are looking for someone who can work with our team to make data driven decisions. Our project entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design. The position is very flexible and all work can be completed remotely.
- Assist in developing and implementing business strategies, plans and procedures
- Help oversee daily operations of the company and the work of the team
- Manage a prioritized list of important tasks and accomplishments
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Manage relationships with partners, vendors and sponsor
- Assist in the recruitment, interviewing and hiring of new teammates
- Proven experience in leadership, executive management or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, finance & marketing
- Competency in strategic planning and business development
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
If interested in applying, please submit your resume and cover letter to Info@GoMTM.com