TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. All contracts that Minorities to Majorities, LLC may enter into from time to time for the provision of [consultancy services] shall be governed by these Terms and Conditions. The client acknowledges and accepts the terms of agreement when consulting services are requested and a written agreement is made between the two parties for services to be delivered. In these Terms and Conditions “We” refers to Minorities to Majorities, LLC’s consulting services and the “Client” refers to the individual who enters into business with Minorities to Majorities, LLC. These terms may change from time to time without notice you the client, as set forth herein below.
I. Responsibility of the Client:
- Fill out the application form completely, indicating all services requested. The completion and submission of this form means the party accepts responsibility for the charges associated with these services.
- Provide complete and truthful statements, documents and information to ensure an accurate assessment, consultation and evaluation.
- Once an invoice is produced, the client is responsible for submitting payment via PayPal before services are rendered.
- The applicant’ submission of payment for services indicates that they agree to these Terms & Conditions.
- Client is responsible for contacting Minorities to Majorities, LLC if they have any concerns, questions, or comments within the time allotted in the under the Services & Packages.
- The client accepts any and all charges or any additional taxes or fees applied federally or locally but not stated in the originally pricing listed in the Services & Packages
- The client is subject to the laws of the State of Louisiana.
II. Responsibility and Policies of the Consultant:
- Information provided by the client is taken in good faith by the consultant. Once information is received the consultant assumes all information was provided truthfully and accurately from the client. The Consultant is not responsible for all services provided due to inaccurate information by the client.
- If the information provided is insufficient to render a complete and accurate consultation, the client will be notified. Failure to submit complete documentation within thirty (30) days will result in cancellation of the application and fees will not be refunded.
- Minorities to Majorities, LLC’s consulting services reserves the right to refuses services to anyone without explanation. If services are refused or denied the client will not be charged.
- Files are maintained for up to 12 months after the initial consultation.
- Consultants cannot discuss the consultation with anyone other than the client, unless explicitly given written consent to Minorities to Majorities, LLC.
- Please note that our consulting services are meant to aid and support our clients in their search for opportunities such as scholarships, fellowships, grants, etc. and we in no way guarantee that our services will lead clients to being awarded one or any scholarships, fellowships, internships or admission to any universities or program. We are simply here to guide the client and are free from all forms of liability if the client does not gain acceptance, and/or not given an award, and/or does not feel like they were given the proper guidance.
- We are not responsible for any time or money spent applying to varies programs, opportunities given to the client or for opportunities that were not given to the client. The client will not hold Minorities to Majorities, LLC liable for any delays, refusals, or rejections of the client’s application to different programs. We shall not be held liable for any loss howsoever arising.
- The list of produced opportunities and tips provided by Minorities to Majorities, LLC are in no way the only opportunities the client may qualify for; our consulting services are here to be a resource. We are to be used as a guide for clients and not the sole resource in the clients’ search for various opportunities. We encourage our clients to do their own research, talk to advisors and other professionals in order to guide them as they seek various professional and educational opportunities.
IV. Services and Fees:
- If our consulting services are not able to find any results for the client, the client will only be charged a service fee of $150. This fee is reflective of the cost of labor associated with search for different opportunities even if the client was not able to be matched to any opportunities.
- Fees are not refundable. If a client has an issue with the services provided then that can be reported to the support team at Minorities to Majorities, LLC and we will make an effort to address the issue to customer satisfaction.
- Consultants will begin working on a subjects file when all completed information and fees are received.
- The validity, interpretation and enforcement of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Louisiana.
- I, the client, certify that the information provided to Minorities to Majorities, LLC for consulting services is complete and accurate. I have read the Terms and Conditions above, and I agree to the stated terms and conditions.
- This document contains the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter of this document or any matter mentioned herein. No prior agreement or understanding not contained herein shall be of any force or effect whatsoever. This agreement may only be modified in writing, with a written agreement from both parties as to the modification.
Submission of payment to Minorities to Majorities, LLC for consulting services means the client agrees to all of the terms and conditions stated above.